Thursday, August 1, 2013

Frog, Puppy, Pig, or Panda



Today I would like to share with you another item I was sent for a review. It is also through Tomoson and it was from Thera Pearl and even though I was sent the frog to review all the thoughts in the review are mine and my families.
I got a Frog and I was so happy as this is Charlies favorite animal. Charlies also like Spool and usually demands for that.


Charlie is one of those children who can trip over his own feet and so I was so excited when I found out about these fun ice packs as I thought it might keep him still when he ends up hurting himself. As he will ask me for a ice pack and it takes me longer to make it than he uses it. So with these I was hopping if and when he gets hurt I could take it out of the freezer and put it on his sore and we could make up stories about the animals and why they came to help him out.

So the other day we went to a event and a friends little boy  was there and he had fallen off the bed and hurt his ear and Marci needed a ice pack and Charlie started to tell her about his and that he could borrow it as it would make him feel all better. I was so Proud of Charlie and with him doing this I know once he is hurt that he will use it.

I am even thinking of buying them and giving them as Christmas Gifts as they are something all families could and should use. I also think it would be neat if hospitals, schools and day cares used them.

I love that they come in different animals as this means there would be one for every child as there is such a fun variety. Heck I am a adult and I would not mind having one for myself and if I did I would get the puppy.

If you where going to purchase one for yourself which one would you chose and why?

I like knowing that it only takes them 20  minutes to freeze and that they do not leak. Knowing they are hypoallergenic is another plus.

I also like that when I was on the site I found so many items I can and will check into as it makes shopping so much easier as I can do it all on one site. As I would like one of the knee wraps and also neck and back wrap as working on this computer all day wreaks havoc with my body.

Product Description
Pals won a “Parent Tested-Parent Approved” Award for quality and appeal. An independent lab has verified there are no heavy metals, VOCs or BPAs. They’re safe, hypoallergenic, reusable, and won’t drip or leak. You’ll feel good about using them, and so will your kids.
Just chill a Pal in the fridge or freezer, or pop it in the microwave. Apply the cold or heat for up to 20 minutes.
 facebook (www.facebook.com/therapearl), twitter (twitter.com/therapearl), pinterest (http://pinterest.com/therapearl/) and google + (https://plus.google.com/113497179764310393909/posts)

  http://www.therapearl.com/products/pals-for-kids/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Glenda, Charlie and David 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great blog,
Hi, I like your blog. I am starting a new blog and need help. Where did you get the code for "members" and "followers" ? I have looked everywhere and can't find it. If you can give me any information, I would be thankful. Thank you www.oldfashionmom.com

debbie mcmullen said...

so cute!