Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I miss you

Today is a day I am struggling to work. I am missing my daughter so much today it is unreal. In the past two weeks I joined a new Candle Company and they have a candle called Tulip which is her favorite flower and they had one in pink which she would have loved. I can not wait until I am able to purchase one. It was nice as God directed me to the company and it was only $1 to join.




Then the other day I was on Facebook and a lady named Jodie Cooper emailed me to see if I would like to conduct a review for her from her company. Jodie is with Bath-Ologie and you can check it out at http://www.bathologie.com/ If Suzzane was here I know with out a doubt we would be checking out some of the items as they allow you to make your own Perfumes and these would have made wonderful Gifts.

I was thinking today it would be fun to design one with Suzzane's name on it to give to my mom and my sister for Christmas. As well as for my niece and step daughter with there names on it as this is something they have never had.



I love the fact that you can host a party and earn free items or that you can start your own business and teach others how to make there own perfumes. If I had the money I would think about joining as I have not seen it in Texas. Which would be nice as it is always good to get in on the Ground Floor of a company.



When Jodie wrote me and told me about the products and how they worked I knew it would be something I would share with my friends and family. I have not tried any of the products as of yet but I hope to in the future. They have so many different products that it would be hard to just pick out one to try but if I did I would go for a scrub as I love them.



Sugar Scrub
Indulge your cravings with this moisturizing, organic sugar scrub as it gently exfoliates your skin without any harsh drying effects. It refines, brightens and tones your entire complexion.

Get Addicted!

Our Sugar Scrub is made using all vegetable and organic components. Not only does it act as a mild exfoliator when rubbed on the skin; but this formula includes emulsifiers, oils and fatty acids, essentially rehabbing your skin back to its youthful state.
Key Ingredients
  • Sunflower Oil has protective qualities that give your skin suppleness and remove the dead cells and impurities. Sunflower Oil is high in vitamins A, C, D, and E and may be helpful if you are suffering from acne, eczema, inflammation, general redness, and irritation of the skin
  • Organic Coconut Oil makes an ideal ointment for the relief of dry, rough or wrinkled skin. It has emollient, antioxidant, antifungal, and antibacterial properties.
  • Organic Beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface. This barrier provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in.
  • Organic Shea Butter contains a high content of essential fatty acids. Oleic, Stearic, Linoleic and Palmitic Acid, are very important moisturizing, softening, and anti-inflammatory fatty acids that help renew the cutaneous cells. Contains vitamins A, D, E, F, and K.
  • Vitamin E is crucial in the prevention of damage to sensitive skin cells by ultraviolet light, or UVA, from the sun. Additionally, studies have shown that vitamin E may prevent scarring, smooth the appearance of existing wrinkles and generally improve the appearance and health of your skin.
All Natural Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Organic Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Use:
Polish your body by applying scrub to wet skin from your shoulders to your toes.

Be looking for more information on Bath-Ologie coming soon as I have lots to share with you on it. 


Glenda, Charlie and David 

1 comment:

Pam Allen said...

Glenda I'm happy you got into something you are going to love. I love candles!